This second volume of intermediate-level solos for trombone with piano accompaniment feautres Jay Friedman of the Chicago Symphony playing each piece for you: then you step in and take his place with the professional accompanist. Essential for the advancing trombonist.
Includes a high-quality printed music score annotated with performance suggestions and a compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) followed by piano accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
- 1) J.S. Bach (arr. Hutcherson)- Suite 1: I. Sarabande
- 2) J.S. Bach (arr. Hutcherson)- Suite 1: Menuetto I (normal & slow tempi)
- 3) Alary- Contest Piece (Morceau de Concours), op. 57 (normal & slow tempi)
- 4) Ostransky- Concertino: I. Allegro maestoso (normal & slow tempi)
- 5) Ostransky- Concertino: III. Allegro vivo (normal & slow tempi)