Forsyth is committed to keeping the personal details of its visitors and customers private and secure. Information is collected and stored in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
By placing an order for goods or services, you agree and understand that we will store, process and use data collected from your web order process, in-store order or telephone order for the purposes of processing your order or fulfilling a service.
We will not sell or share your personal details with third parties, partners or affiliates.
We do not store credit card details on our website or in store.
Any data we collect from you on our website is securely encrypted using industry standard 128-bit encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificates. Our website is hosted in the UK and is therefore compliant with GDPR.
The information we will collect about you may include:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
We use the personal information you give us for the following purposes:
- to contact you about the status of your order.
- to efficiently process and dispatch your order to your delivery address.
- As an existing customer we may occasionally email you with details of our products, special promotions, and enhancements. You may opt-out at any time from these newsletter and marketing communications via a simple link that can be found on every communication.
- to change and enhance the web site.
- to conduct anonymous and aggregate research into a) the way our web site is used and b) the purchasing patterns of our customers.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
[email protected] Forsyth Brothers Ltd, 126 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2GR
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.