This collection of stage band classics exploits the unusual meters which became the trademark of composer Hank Levy, whose compositions have been recorded by such greats as Stan Kenton and Don Ellis. An exciting exploration of this now-all-too-rare genre.
Includes a high-quality music book featuring solo parts for each tune: and two compact discs featuring a complete digital stereo reference recording, plus recordings of the accompaniments minus you, the soloist.
- 1) Levy- Bop City Revisited
- 2) Levy- Poopsies Penthouse
- 3) Levy- A Quiet Friday
- 4) Levy- Pete Is a Four-Letter Word
- 5) Levy- Bread and Watrous
- 6) Levy- Stillness Runs Deep