A purpose designed compact Schimmel Studio upright piano model C112Studio made in 1987.
Schimmel is a German maker of top quality instruments and has been making pianos since 1885.
We have supplied many of this model to music services, schools, churches, theatres etc over the years.
This purpose built piano has been sold but we welcome enquiries for similar instruments.
Occasionally we are able to buy these particular pianos back, refurbish them in our workshops and sell them on for many more years of service in these demanding environments.
1) The piano has very manoeuvrable castors with brakes that make it easy to move around and secure in place.
2) It has 'bumpers' that help protect the instrument from collisions but also act as very useful handles for moving the piano.
3) It has barrel locks on the fall (key cover) and top of the piano enabling it to be kept safe from curious/tampering hands!
4) the case is finished in an oak satin finish which is relatively robust and less prone to damage than high gloss polyester finishes
5) at 112cm high it is perfect for pianists to sit at and see over to the class/instrumentalists.
6) despite being a relatively small piano it has a particularly powerful sound making it suitable for use with choirs and in school halls.
We currently have an identical Schimmel C112S in stock, which can be viewed here
Height - 114cm
Width - 155cm (with bumpers), 148cm (without bumpers)
Depth - 70cm (with bumpers), 52cm (without bumpers)
Delivery charges may apply - enquire now for details
This piano is available to try in our workshop with many other pre-owned and new instruments to compare.
We usually have in stock over 40 new grand pianos, over 70 new upright pianos and an ever-changing supply of pre-owned acoustic pianos; we are definitely worth a visit!