Grand piano by W. Hoffmann model T186 finished in black polyester.
An instrument for demanding piano players who pursue a precise action and a powerful, well-balanced sound.
We have a wide selection of matching adjustable piano stools available. You can pick up a CGM PIANO STOOL here!
All W.Hoffmann pianos are available in different wood finishes. We currently have this in stock in black polyester, but it is also available to order in white polyester, walnut or mahogany polyester or even special one-off wood veneers.
All C.Bechstein pianos are available with their C.Bechstein Vario silent system, allowing for silent piano practise with headphones. We know that all pianos are complete individuals and the exciting part of this Vario silent system is that it can be retrofitted in our own workshop. Please enquire for further details on pricing.
Made in the Czech Republic by C.Bechstein, the W.Hoffmann range represents a European built instrument for an affordable price. The Tradition range is the middle child of the three W.Hoffman ranges; Professional, Tradition and Vision.
The W.Hoffman T186T is the largest grand in their W.Hoffmann tradition range and offers a lusciously rich sound and a responsive touch.
What C.Bechstein say:
- Back frame -Solid braces made of medium-density pinewood
- Soundboard and ribs - High-quality spruce grown in the Alps and carefully crafted
- Bridges - European beech
- Pinblock - Beech multiplex
- Iron frame - Cast in high-density sand
- Strings - Steel wrapped with copper (German quality, 99% purity)
- Case - Massive spruce and medium-density fibreboard
- Agraffes - For a clearer sound
- Action assembly - Precise and reliable action that meets the C. Bechstein standards
- Hammerheads - C. Bechstein hammerheads with maple core, warm European tone
Unsure if this grand piano will fit? Ask us to make a paper template so that you can try!
Delivery charges may apply depending on degree of difficulty and location. However, ground floor delivery is typically included provided access is straightforward - enquire now for details.
Although we ordinarily stock these pianos we do like to sell them, so please do call ahead to check stock levels with one of our friendly piano department staff before making a special trip.
We usually have in stock over 40 new grand pianos, over 70 new upright pianos and an ever-changing supply of pre-owned acoustic pianos; we are definitely worth a visit!