Gilbert & Sullivan’s second most successful comic opera of its day, and now the most performed Savoy opera by amateur societies.
- If You Want To Know Who We Are
- A Wand’ring Minstrel I
- Our Great Mikado, Virtuous Man
- Young Man, Despair
- Behold The Lord High Executioner
- As Some Day It May Happen
- Comes A Train Of Little Ladies
- Three Little Maids From School Are We
- So Please You, Sir, We Much Regret
- Were You Not To Ko-Ko Plighted
- I Am So Proud
- With Aspect Stern And Gloomy Stride
- The Threatened Cloud Has Passed Away
- Your Revels Cease!
- Oh Fool, That Fleest My Hallowed Joys!
- For He’s Going To Marry Yum-Yum
- The Hour Of Gladness
- O Ni! Bikkuri Shakkuri To!
- Ye Torrents Roar!
- Braid The Raven Hair
- The Sun Whose Rays Are All Ablaze
- Brightly Dawns Our Wedding Day
- Here’s A How-De-Do
- Mi-Ya Sa-Ma
- From Every Kind Of Man Obedience I Expect
- A More Humane Mikado
- The Criminal Cried As He DAvailableped Him Down
- See How The Fates Their Gifts Allot
- The Flowers That Bloom In The Spring
- Alone, And Yet Alive
- Willow, Tit-Willow
- There Is Beauty In The Bellow Of The Blast
- For He’s Gone And Married Yum-Yum
- The Threatened Cloud Has Passed Away.
Mikado, The (vocal score)