This volume contains six of the best choruses written for the stage. Taken from the Savoy operas they have been suitably arranged for choral groups of any size. Some of the pieces, originally composed for solo voice ensembles may lend themselves to being sung by a solo voice, however, would be equally affective when sung tutti. The arrangements provide fun and imaginative repertoire for choirs looking for lively and rewarding concert material.
- When The Buds Are Blossoming (Ruddigore)
- The World Is But A Broken Toy (Princess Ida)
- Try We Life-Long (The Gondoliers)
- Strange The Views Some People Hold (The Grand Duke)
- A Nice Dilemma (Trial By Jury)
- Hail Poetry (The Pirates Of Penzance)
Gilbert & Sullivan Choruses 2. SATB acc.