These lyrical and atmospheric carols for the Christmas season offer choirs the chance of exploring treasures from one of the most musical of nations. The Welsh texts are accompanied by new English singing translations.
- Roedd Yn Y Wlad Honno (The Shepherds Were Keeping Their Watch)
- Tua Bethlem Dref (Come From Evry Land)
- O Deued Pob Cristion (Come All Christians, Singing)
- Seren Bethlehem (Dark The Night)
- Oer Ywr Gwr Syn Methu Caru (Nos Galan) (Deck The Hall With Boughs Of Holly)
Five Welsh Carols SATB accompanied (CPS)