Tailored to the new Edexcel GCSE Music specification (first examination in 2011). This revision guide presents all of the key information that Edexcel students need to know for success in their written exam, without unnecessary detail and complications.
- Key facts about each set work
- Revision tips helping students to prepare for the exam with confidence
- A reminder of how to write about the elements of music
- Test yourself questions allowing students to check their knowledge as they progress
- A comprehensive glossary for students to check that they understand the key terms.
This revision guide has been written by an experienced teacher and examiner in a concise and friendly manner. It will help your students to achieve their best results in the exam.