Wiener Urtext Edition.
For Violin Solo, TWV40:14-25.
Edited from the souce by Bernhard Moosbauer. Notes on interpretation by Bernhard Moosbauer.
Telemann's Fantasias for Solo Violon and his Fantasias for Solo Flute constitute a varied collection of twelve pieces, half of which follow the model of the 'sonata da chiesa' and the other half the model of the 'sonata da camara'. In these pieces Telemann presents an abundance of different stylistic elements and features of his time which make this collection an extensive compendium of late Baroque violin music.
- Fantasia I in B (TWV 40:14)
- Fantasia II in G (TWV 40:15)
- Fantasia III in f (TWV 40:16)
- Fantasia IV in D (TWV 40:17)
- Fantasia V in A (TWV 40:18)
- Fantasia VI in e (TWV 40:19)
- Fantasia VII in Es (TWV 40:20)
- Fantasia VIII in E (TWV 40:21)
- Fantasia IX in h (TWV 40:22)
- Fantasia X in D (TWV 40:23)
- Fantasia XI in F (TWV 40:24)
- Fantasia XII in a (TWV 40:25)