This collection contains enjoyable pieces for young violinists, including many well-known works in easy arrangements. Ideal as supplementary material to Eta Cohens Violin Method books 3 and 4, but also invaluable alongside any violin tutor.
Useful first concert pieces, with easy-to-play piano accompaniments which form attractive duets with the violin part.
- Chanson De Nuit [Elgar, Edward]
- Hebrew Melody
- Serenade [Haydn, Franz Joseph]
- Spring (The Four Seasons Op.8 No.1) [Vivaldi, Antonio]
- The Woodland Suite (Rivlin)
- Trumpet Voluntary (The Prince Of Denmark's March) [Clarke, Jeremiah]