This book is essentially a practical guide, designed to stimulate and encourage the young performer and those embarking on a teaching career to give systematic and constructive thought to all the processes of learning, from the preliminary stages through to the building-up of an imaginative and mature interpretation.
- Analysis And Imagination
- Miscellaneous Points: Do's And Don'ts
- More Technical Matters, With Some Comments On Aural Training
- Preliminary Survey: From Bach To Beethoven
- Preparing Works For Performance
- Principles Of Piano Technique
- The Art Of Shaping A Phrase