Here is a collection that every basso or bass-baritone will want, composed of arias from the greatest Russian operas of all time. Basso Orlin Anastasov gives potent renditions of these classics, and then you take your place with the world-famous Sofia National Opera Orchestra under maestro Nayden Todorov’s baton. Powerful music!
Includes an expansive, newly engraved vocal score, printed on high-quality ivory paper: and a CD+G graphics-enabled compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) in digital stereo, followed by digital stereo orchestral accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
- 1) Tchaikovsky- Evgeny Onegin, op. 24 - Act I: Ljubvi vse vozrasti… (Gremin)
- 2) Tchaikovsky- Iolanthe, op. 69: Gaspod moy, esli greshen ya (King Rene)
- 3) Glinka- Ivan Susanin (A Life for the Tsar) - Act IV, Scene 3: Chuyut pravdu!...Tiy vzaydyosh, maya zarya! (Susanin)
- 4) Borodin- Prince Igor - Act I: Greshno tait: ya skuki ne lyublyu…Tolka b mne dazhdatsya chesti (Galitsky)
- 5) Rachmaninov- Aleko: Valshebnay silay pesnapenya (The Old Gypsy’s Story) (The Old Gypsy)