Big-band and jazz legend Bob Wilber brings together a stylish set of classics scored for sax quartet, piano and rhythm section. The four-part voicing, a departure from the traditional big-band era five-man section, makes each voice all the more important and will enhance your pleasure in performing the missing part. This classy collection is not to be missed!
Includes printed musical score for E-flat instruments, and a compact disc featuring recordings of the complete version of each piece, and a second performance of the accompaniments only.
- 1) Mancini (m): Mercer (l): (arr. Wilber)- Days of Wine and Roses
- 2) Ellington (m): Mercer (l): (arr. Wilber)- Moon Mist
- 3) Wilber- Acapulco Princess
- 4) Wilber- Two Moods for Piano and Winds
- 5) Wilber- The Mighty Hudson
- 6) Wilber- Early Morning Blues