This brand new edition from Music Minus One features eleven swinging standards performed by a septet of jazz legends and you. Listen to Grammy-nominated artist Tim Gordon on alto sax, then step into the spotlight to put your own spin on these great tunes. From the high-quality sheet music to the world-class background tracks, this is an edition that will not disappoint!
Includes a compact disc containing the complete performance of each piece, a second stereo version minus the soloist, and a newly engraved music book containing the solo part for each piece, printed on high-quality acid-free ivory paper.
- 1) Goodman, Parish, Sampson- Dont Be That Way
- 2) Kahn, Malneck, Livingston- Im Through With Love
- 3) Williams, Hickman- Rose Room
- 4) Kahn, Malneck, Signorelli- Ill Never Be the Same
- 5) Parker, King- How Am I To Know
- 6) Goodman, Webb, Sampson- Stompin at the Savoy
- 7) Gannon, Wayne- I Understand
- 8) Donaldson, Lyman- What Can I Say After I Say Im Sorry
- 9) McHugh, Fields- Im In the Mood For Love
- 10) Webster, Ellington- I Got It Bad (And That Aint Good)
- 11) Basie- One OClock Jump