A complete audio soundbook devoted to the new sounds in drumming. Learn the basic beats accopanied by an all-star rock band. Parts are played and demonstrated by Mike Ricciardella, the phenominal drummer with The Illusion.
Includes a high-quality printed music book of drum charts, illustrations and compact disc featuring each piece complete with soloist and accompaniment, then performed again with accompaniment minus you, the soloist.
- 1) Glossary of Symbols and Terms: Form: Gripping and Manipulating the Drum Sticks
- 2) The Drum Set: Tone
- 3) The Left-Handed Drummer
- 4) Fundamental Rhythm Structure
- 5) The Parts: Cymbal: Bass Drum: Snare Drum Trap: Hi-Hat
- 6) Joining the Parts
- 7) Practicing with the Recorded Group
- 8) The Drum Fill
- 9) The Shuffle Rhythm
- 10) The Triplet or Twelve/Eighth Feel
- 11) Drum Solo