From the 1920s to the 1950s, the great Eddie Condon and his band created a truly unique style of traditional jazz, characterized by a succession of instrumental solos and abrupt transitions of dynamics: the result was one which reverberates to this day in the world of jazz music. Now you can participate in this incredible style and the sophisticated music of the Condon Gang with this fabulous all-digital MMO release. Includes a stellar lineup of professionals giving you guidance and a fabulous ensemble with which to perform!
Contains a custom-engraved music score featuring drum charts with drum legend: and a concert lead sheet for each song:, printed on high-quality ivory paper: and a digital stereo compact disc containing complete versions of each song, and a second compact disc featuring accompaniments minus soloist, plus -20% slow-tempo versions of five up-tempo songs.
- 1) Hines- Monday Date
- 2) Isham & Kahn- The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else
- 3) Creamer & Layton- Strut Miss Lizzie
- 4) Spencer Williams- Georgia Grind
- 5) Edwards, LaRocca, Ragas, Sbarbaro and Shields- Skeleton Jangle
- 6) Kalmar, Ruby and Hammerstein- A Kiss to Build a Dream on
- 7) Caldwell & Youmans- I Know that You Know
- 8) McHugh (m): Fields (l)- I Must Have that Man
- 9) Delaney- Jazz Me Blues