From the 1920s to the 1950s, Eddie Condon and his band created a unique style of traditional jazz, characterized by a succession of instrumental solos and abrupt transitions of dynamics: the result reverberates to this day in the world of jazz. Now you can participate in this incredible style and the sophisticated music of the Condon Gang with this all-digital MMO release. Includes a stellar lineup of professionals giving you guidance and a fabulous ensemble with which to perform!
Contains a custom-engraved music score featuring the solo instrumental line with improvisational chord changes: and a concert lead sheet for each song:, printed on high-quality ivory paper: and a digital stereo compact disc containing complete versions of each song, and a second compact disc featuring accompaniments minus soloist, plus -20% slow-tempo versions of five up-tempo songs.
- 1) Hines- Monday Date
- 2) Isham & Kahn- The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else
- 3) Creamer & Layton- Strut Miss Lizzie
- 4) Spencer Williams- Georgia Grind
- 5) Edwards, LaRocca, Ragas, Sbarbaro and Shields- Skeleton Jangle
- 6) Kalmar, Ruby and Hammerstein- A Kiss to Build a Dream on
- 7) Caldwell & Youmans- I Know that You Know
- 8) McHugh (m): Fields (l)- I Must Have that Man
- 9) Delaney- Jazz Me Blues