One look at the players list on this album will reveal some of the most famous veterans of the jazz era (30s through 60s). An opportunity to jam with these jazz giants should not be missed. Under the leadership of Bob Wilber (he scored the film Cotton Club), they present a memorable hour of music-making youll not soon forget!
Includes a high-quality printed music score and a compact disc featuring accompaniments minus you, the soloist.
- 1) de Lange (l) & Alter (m) (arr. Wilber)- Do You Know What it Means to Miss New Orleans
- 2) Melrose & New Orleans Rhythm Kings (arr. Wilber)- Tin Roof Blues
- 3) (arr. Bob Wilber)- Keepin out of Mischief Now
- 4) J. Spikes: B. Spikes: Morton (arr. Wilber)- Wolverine Blues
- 5) Arlen (m) & Ira Gershwin (l) (arr. Wilber)- The Man that Got Away
- 6) Trad. (arr. Wilber)- When the Saints Go Marchin in (arr. Bob Wilber)
- 7) S. Williams (arr. Wilber)- Basin Street Blues
- 8) (arr. Bob Wilber)- Chimes Blues
- 9) (arr. Bob Wilber)- High Society
- 10) Rappolo: Mares: Morton (m): Melrose (l)(arr. Wilber)- Milenberg Joys
- 11) Morton & Armstrong (arr. Wilber)- Wild Man Blues