These classics for trumpet and orchestra constitute a Baroque extravaganza with which to pursue your virtuosic endeavors. A beautiful collection which will help you refine your technique with the added dimension of a huge orchestra at your side!
Includes a high-quality printed music score (containing both B-flat and F trumpet parts for the Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 2) and a compact disc containing a complete performance in split-channel stereo, with the soloist on the right channel: and a second performance in full stereo minus the soloist.
- 1) Purcell (ed. Ghitalla)- Sonata for Trumpet and Strings in D major: I. Allegro: III. Allegro
- 2) Stradella (ed. Jander)- Sonata for Trumpet and Strings in C major (Allegro: Andante: Allegro: Allegretto-Aria)
- 3) Torelli- Symphony with Trumpet (Allegro: Allegro: Allegro non troppo)
- 4) Manfredini- Concerto for Two Trumpets (I. Allegro maestoso: III. Allegro)
- 5) J.S. Bach- Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F major, BWV1047 (I. Allegro: II. Andante: III. Allegro assai)