This collection of encore pieces have met with great success wherever the New York Brass Quintet has performed. Opportunities abound for bold crescendos and decrescendos: Latin rhythms, blues, folk material and marches: special effects: and serious works. A program which is a veritable bag of tricks for the brass player. Includes both complete and accompaniment versions. Welcome to the group!
Includes a high-quality printed music score and a compact disc containing a complete performance with soloist: then a second version with the accompaniment, minus you, the soloist.
- 1) Lebow- Popular Suite: 1. Lazy Blues
- 2) Lebow- Popular Suite: 2. Boogie Brasses
- 3) Lebow- Popular Suite: 3. Mambo for Five
- 4) Lebow- Popular Suite: 4. Brass Bop
- 5) End- Three Salutations
- 6) Alec Wilder- Brass Quintet No. 2
- 7) Eastburn (arr. Rosenthal)- Little Brown Jug
- 8) This Old Man (march)
- 9) Uber- A Day at the Camptown Races
- 10) Uber- Beachcombers Dance
- 11) Wechter, Julius: Coleman, Ervan (arr. Alpert, Herb)- Tijuana Brass (medley: Spanish Flea/Tijuana Taxi)
- 12) Samuel Baron- Impressions of a Parade