This final master class for advanced tromboniosts gives you Per Brevig of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra playing each solo, complete with written performance suggestions. Then join the pianist and truly learn what it means to achieve first chair status with a major orchestra.
Includes a high-quality printed music score annotated with performance suggestions and a compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) followed by piano accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
- 1) Whear- Sonata: III. Rather fast
- 2) Händel (transcr. Marsteller)- Concerto in F minor (transcr. from oboe concerto): I. Grave
- 3) Händel (transcr. Marsteller)- Concerto in F minor (transcr. from oboe concerto): II. Allegro
- 4) D. White- Sonata: I. Allegro
- 5) Barat- Andante et Allegro