The Music Handbook Level 1 builds on the skills the children learned at Beginners' Level, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
- 30 clear structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Photocopiable child assessment record
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Puppet templates
- Includes five new rhymes and 14 new songs
- Introduces children to pitch names, pitch handsigns, rhythm names and notation
- The Handbook has 192 pages and includes seven CDs with all teaching and performance tracks.
- Suitable for children aged 5-8 who have completed Beginner's level