Take the centre stage and play along with a live jazz trio. The authentic CD backing tracks will help you achieve a more professional performance. With this great three-part hybrid book you get printed music with ten pieces in melody line arrangements.
The audio CD contains professional live performances of every piece featuring a three-piece band, plus backing tracks to play along with.
The book includes:
- Ten top line arrangements of jazz tunes of an intermediate standard (a step up from the Guest Spot series).
- A CD of demo and backing tracks performed by a live jazz trio.
- Background song notes for each tune at the front of the book.
- A hybrid code enabled the user to download parts and scores for the backing band (Piano, Bass, Drums) so they can play with friends as well as with the backing CD.
- Birdland [Weather Report]
- Cantaloupe Island [Hancock, Herbie]
- Desafinado (Slightly Out Of Tune) [Jobim, Antonio Carlos]
- Fly Me To The Moon [London, Julie]
- Lets Get Lost [Baker, Chet]
- So What [Davis, Miles]
- Straight No Chaser [Monk, Thelonious]
- Take Five [Brubeck, Dave]
- Take The A Train [Ellington, Duke]
- When The Saints Go Marching In [Armstrong, Louis]