Belwin Comprehensive Band Method - Baritone T.C. - Baritone T.C. Volume Bk 3
Correlating individual instruction with group instruction, Book Three features two methods in one -- Part 1 for individual or like instrument instruction and Part 2 for band class instruction and includes:
* Harmony from the Start -- The band units of books 1, 2, and 3 are all based on the band playing in harmony
* Scales and Keys -- In Book 3 the first eight units each focus on a different major scale, with the remaining four major scales included in the final unit.
* Three different forms of minor scales are also presented
* Band Units -- The band section of Book 3 is a combination technique and program band book.
* Band numbers utilize concepts taught in the correlated technical studies.
Volume: Bk 3
Instrument / Category: Baritone
Number of Pages: 44
Year of Publication: 1989
Comprehensive Band Method Bk 3 (bari TC)
Symphonic wind band