For Piccolo, Alto and Bass Flute.
Comprehensive presentation of all performance techniques for these instruments which prevail in contemporary music.
By Carin Levine & Christina Mitropoulos-Bott.
Book & CD.
After the great success of the first volume of the flute technique for large flute, all play and sound technical capabilities of Piccolo , alto and bass flute are discussed in a systematic manner in the second volume . On the basis of instructive literature examples that inform its kind with its special feature of the notation , these techniques are presented. The way for practicing exhibit valuable exercise instructions . Based on the accompanying CD, the sound quality can be compared with the recording by Carin Levine. The book is an indispensable , hands-on tool for composers, performers and educators.
- Comprehensive , systematic presentation of all relevant performance techniques of contemporary music on the piccolo , alto and bass flute
- Easily understandable explanation of the phonetic features
- Teaching tips for you to try
- CD with sound samples
- Meaningful notation examples with plant extracts from contemporary works
- Tried and tested on all common types of piccolo , alto and bass flutes
- Bilingual text (English / German )