What Faith say
Using the combination of red cedar and mahogany, Classic Burst models sound as rich and warm as they look.
Using a three-tone burst finish, based on deep browns, reds and amber, this finish is intentionally understated and is a personal favourite of Patrick's.
The tonal character will have emphasis on the lower-midrange with a beautifully warm, vocal nature. The Classic Burst models are bound with Solid Macassan Ebony, and use the same high quality timber for the fingerboards, headplates, heelplates, bridges and bridge pins. Faith Classic Burst guitars are complete with a Faith Hardcase.
- Top: Solid red cedar
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Solid rosewood
- Bracing material: Quarter-sawn spruce
- Rosette: 5mm abalone with fbire border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck finish: Satin
- Neck joint: PJE bolt-on design
- Fingerboard: Macassan figured ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Fingerboard inlays: Mother of Pearl "F" at 12th fret
- Machine head: Grover rotomatic chrome
- Truss rod: 2 way
- Nut/saddle: TUSQ
- Nut width: 45mm
- Bridge: Macassan figured ebony
- Bridge pins: Indian ebony with abalone dots
- Finish type: PU lacquer hi-gloss all over
- Hard case: Included
- Upper bout: 292mm
- Lower bout: 405mm
- Depth at neck: 105mm
- Depth at base: 120mm
- Body length: 516mm
- Sound hole diameter: 100mm
- Scale length: 650mm/25.59"
- Neck profile: Shallow C