What they say
With back and sides of premium East Indian rosewood and a Sitka spruce top, this instrument is highly appointed with pearl inlay and enhanced with vintage appointments, such as antique white binding and open gear tuners. Massive bass response balanced with articulate highs and a high performance neck makes the D-42 a beautifully appointed tonal masterpiece that makes playing for hours an easy task.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural, Aging Toner
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Forward Shifted X-bracing
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Style 45 Snowflake
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Gold Open Gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included: Hardshell Case