1. Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery, if applicable will be added at the checkout. Delivery and repairs can only be made to addresses in the UK mainland.
2. Whilst Forsyth Brothers Ltd will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
3. All goods and services are subject to availability.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy an product or services on the website.
5. Any e-mail, order confirmation, or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Forsyth Brothers Ltd of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and Forsyth Brothers Ltd, will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
7. We constantly review our content and so we’re happy for you to rely on the statements on this Website about your goods (subject to clause 2 above) but other than those statements, you shouldn’t rely on any other statements or descriptions of the goods. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the specification of an item. Also, there are certain rights that we give you expressly on this Website, which are in addition to those rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
8. Forsyth Brothers Ltd's liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Forsyth Brothers Ltd or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
9. These terms & conditions only apply to goods purchased online.
10. English law applies to this contract.